DGCustomerFirst is a customer satisfaction survey created by Dollar General (DG), “America’s neighborhood general store”, the biggest chain of stores that offers a wide array of reasonably priced products. Keep reading and learn more about DGCustomerFirst discussed by Dotcom House.
To stay in the number one spot and to stay competitive in the market, where new players have been coming in strong, DG gave birth to DGCustomerFirst. Through this platform, the can improve their products and services using feedback from their customers, who in turn will benefit from any change as well.
This is a win-win situation because customers get an opportunity to air their ideas and desires, while DG gets to improve and keep their customers happy, thus keeping the business thriving.
An even better upside to the DGCustomerFirst is that every customer who joins the survey gets an entry into sweepstakes from which they could wind $100 worth of gift card. They can use this in any DG store.
While DG benefits from the feedback of the customers, customers also benefit from giving feedback. What best way to stay competitive and to keep customers coming.
Meanwhile, If you want to know more about online services for your business or personal need just like this article about DGCustomerFirst, visit Dotcom House.
Check Out The Following for Credit Card Service:
MyAccountAccess: Manage Your Credit Card In One Go
Chase.com/increasemyline – Increase Your Chase Credit Limit
MyBPCreditCard: The Best Paperless Billing
CabelasClubVisa: All The Things Your Card Can Do
Chase Bank: How To Activate Chase Credit Card
- 1 What are the DGCustomerFirst survey and sweepstakes?
- 2 Who can join the DGCustomerFirst survey?
- 3 DGCustomerFirst: What Do You Get?
- 4 Get in Touch with Dollar General
- 5 Want Additional Coupons
- 6 A little Background about Dollar General
- 7 In Conclusion
What are the DGCustomerFirst survey and sweepstakes?
Dollar General management simply wishes to hear the honest and objective opinion of their customers. This, they believe, is the best way that they can improve the service and products. They also want to make shopping much easier than it already is.
Customers, therefore, could help the company to decide whether new products must be added or if some prices must be corrected. Customers can even send in complaints about a specific store so that DG could maintain its standard across all branches.
In brief, the aim of this survey and sweepstakes is to help an eight-decade old company to stay in the game and to continue thriving. At the same time, you, as a customer, also benefit because the company will be making changes to keep YOU happy and satisfied. Of course, the prize is just a plus.
Who can join the DGCustomerFirst survey?
- Anyone with or without a purchase receipt
- A resident of the US or of the District of Columbia
- Must be 18 years old and above
Basic Things You Need Before Joining
To get an entry code to the sweepstakes, you must complete the DGCustomerFirst online survey. To do this smoothly, take note of the following:
- Make sure you are 18 years old and up
- You must be a resident of the US or of the District of Columbia
- If you are an employee of the sponsor, or an immediate family member of any employee of DG, its affiliates, or its other related third parties, then you cannot join.
- Make sure you have your Dollar General receipt ready and your unique survey code already noted. The code is at the bottom of the receipt, and it is a 15-digit code.
- You need an internet connection. This is something that you must do online, so at least make sure you have a stable connection.
- You may use a computer or a mobile phone, but a computer would be easier since there are going to be many questions.
- You must know either English or Spanish because the site is available only in these two languages
Steps to Follow to Join
The survey is very quick. It won’t take so much time, and it’s going to be worth all the time spent answering questions because it means better customer experience once you go back to DG.
The first thing you must remember if you want to join the survey and sweepstakes is to keep your receipt. This is very important because this is your key to getting in.
For Your Health Needs, Visit Any of the Following
MyWakeHealth: The Most Secure Way To Manage Your Healthcare
PerYourHealth: The Top Billing and Payment System
PayMyDoctor: How to Pay Your Medical Bills Online
MyAARPMedicare: Your Insurance Needs All In One Place
MyMedicalPayments: Fastest Way to Pay Medical Bills
Follow these steps to get into the DGCustomerFirst sweepstakes:
- Open any browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- On the address bar, encode “https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com” (DGCustomerFirst).
- The default language is English, but you may choose to shift to Spanish by pressing the Spanish language button. The page will reload and open showing the content in Spanish.
- After these first few numbers or details, type in your 15-number code. You will see this unique code at the bottom of your Dollar General receipt.
- You will be notified on-screen if the code is accepted.
- Once you see the notification of acceptance, then click Once the code is accepted, you may click start.
- On your screen, questions will start to appear. There will also be options for an answer to each question. Choose the best answer.
- If you want to get your entry to the sweepstakes, be patient and answer all the questions. Most questions will be related to your visit to DG. Some questions would be how you like the stores, the prices, the products, the arrangement of goods, the employees, the cleanliness, the service, the facilities, etc.
- After you finish answering all the questions, you will be transferred to the final page. You must provide your full name, phone number, and email address.
- After all, details are encoded, then you will be shown your entry number with the date for its draw.
Remember that you can only have one entry per period, and a period is one week.
Joining the Sweepstakes Without A Purchase
There is no need to worry if you do not have a receipt. You may join the sweepstakes even if you did not purchase anything from DG. All you have to do is send in a snail mail.
You must write the following details on a 3 ½ x 5-inch card
- full name
- valid street address,
- E-mail address,
- city, state, ZIP code.
- phone number
- date of birth (format MM/DD/YYYY).
There is no need to put the card in an envelope. Just put enough postage on it. Also, make sure your address is clearly written so that you may receive your entry. You must then send the card to this address:
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 4832
DGCustomerFirst: What Do You Get?
There will be 10 winners every week. Each winner will receive a $100 gift card that is accepted in any Dollar General store. The winners are drawn by an administrator, and winners will come from only those received for the entry period. An entry period would be a week. A customer can only have one entry per entry period.
Meanwhile, you may also want to stay alert because DG stores may sometimes award survey participants with coupons accepted in all DG stores. Participants who are given such an award may print out the code or simply write it down on a receipt. They can get refunds on their next visit to a DG store.
We know that you are only allowed one entry per period, but if you want more chances of winning, join the sweepstakes every week.
How Do You Know You Won?
Per the rules and guidelines of this sweepstakes, winners will receive a call or email notification. They have 3 days from the day they receive the notification to respond with their street address. This is important because the gift card is sent via mail. It will take about 6 to 8 for you to get your gift card. Remember that the gift card is non-transferable
Also Read The Following to Manage Your Cards
MyPrepaidCenter: The One Place to Manage Your Cards
PrepaidCardStatus: Everything About Your Card In One Place
PrepaidGiftBalance: How to Use and Check Card Balance
MyAccountAccess: Manage Your Credit Card In One Go
MyBalanceNow: Check Your Balance Anytime, Anywhere
Get in Touch with Dollar General
There are so many ways to reach the company. However, before you reach out to any of the human service providers, you might want to check the FAQ on their official website. You might just find what you need there.
If you can’t find a solution to your problem or the answer to your query in the FAQ’s you can go ahead and contact the customer care service in one of the following ways:
If you think the FAQ does not answer any of your questions, then you can leave a message. All you need to provide your name, phone number, email, address, and details of your concern.
If you are a social media person, there you can also reach DG through the following:
Facebook – http://facebook.com/DollarGeneral
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/DollarGeneral
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dollargeneral/?hl=en
Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mydollargeneral
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/dollar-general
If by any chance you just want to reach a specific store, there is a store locator feature on their website. However, if you need to talk to someone in customer support, then dial 1 877 463 1553.
Want Additional Coupons
While waiting for the next draw, you may enjoy additional coupons from DG when you sign up on the website. You may also subscribe to receive DG coupons through text messaging. Text SIGNUP to 34898 and you will receive 12 messages of coupons per month. You will also get alerts for new deals, instantly redeemable coupons, and notifications about in-store promotions and deals.
A little Background about Dollar General
Dollar General started out as J.L. Turner and Son Wholesale in 1939, and on June 1, 1955, James Luther and his son Cal Turner founded Dollar General in Springfield Kentucky.
This business grew out of James’ bravery to take advantage of the Great Depression instead of succumbing to it. He went into the buy and sell of bankrupt general stores. Eventually, he saved up money and set up his own company, which flourished, so in 1955, Dollar General store was born with the aim to give people reasonably priced goods.
In 1964, James Luther passed, when the company has already reached $40 million annual sales and $1.5 million annual profit. In 2002, it recorded $6 billion in sales, and this time Cal Jr. retired.
To date, the store sells all sorts of products from clothes to food. Its estimated revenue is $20.349 billion, and that store has 14,000 locations all over the world. The aim remains to be making available affordable quality goods to everyone and to make shopping hassle-free. DG truly believes that they are “America’s neighborhood general store,” and they keep true to this.
We hope that this article helped you understand how you could help DG improve and at the same time win a gift card while doing so. If you have any interesting experience with DG or their survey, feel free to share it with us through the comment section below. Just the same, if you have questions and suggestions, do comment below.